Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PE 5

OK so - I've just spent a bunch of time looking over google draw. It's very user friendly, and anyone who has experience in MS Word's drawing will recognize the interface instantly. I will say though, that the way google has this "laid out" things are much easier to find. I had a much simpler time using arrows etc..

Also copy and paste works WAY better here than in MS Word.

So here's what I would like to do (I've already started!):

I need to make a site map for the upcoming Marching Band Competition at my school on October 30, 2010. I need to show the drop off areas for students, warm up zones and performance area. I also need to show the flow so that Directors unfamiliar with our campus can feel comfortable, and thus focus completely on the performance of their children.

I downloaded an image from google earth of our school. I will mark it up and distribute it to directors, students and parents.























I will post the final product here when I finish.

Man - I'm charged up for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment